MBBS, MS (OBGYN), FRM
Specialist Obstetrics Gynaecology
Best gynecologist in Abu Dhabi
- Expertise in treating and managing all high-risk and low-risk antenatal patients, high-risk pregnancies, obstetric emergencies, adolescent gynecology, perimenopausal and postmenopausal issues, subfertility evaluation, and further management.
- Deep knowledge of the use of sonographic modalities in the specialty including 2D and 3D ultrasound, ovulation induction, and follicular studies adds to her clinical expertise.
- Competent in Caesarean sections, sterilization surgeries, and diagnostic endoscopic procedures with a special interest in Hysteroscopies and other major and minor gynecological procedures including outpatient Hysterosalpingograms.
- Competent in preventive care in gynecology, all contraceptive advice, and services including IUS, Implanon insertion, and removal.
- Dr.Kavitha M.S is a highly qualified doctor who has completed MBBS, MS (OBGYN), FRM (Reproductive Medicine, Basic endoscopy and Ultrasonography), and MRCOG completed parts1 and 2 (UK), awaiting part 3 shortly.
- Specialist obstetrics gynecologists who worked as full-time Frontline Workers during the COVID pandemic in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Active management and care of COVID patients especially the pregnant population in UAE during the pandemic crisis.
- The hardworking doctor who took care of Afghan Refugees and pregnant women from EMIRATES HUMANITARIAN SERVICES CAMP by SEHA in September 2021, taking care of them and conducting their deliveries including Obstetric Emergencies.
- Specialist gynecologist with 9 years of experience as postmasters in gynecology, Expertise in evaluating and managing all kinds of pregnancies.
- MBBS- Govt T.D Medical College, Kerala, India-2006
- MS (OBGYN)- A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore, India -2014
- FRM (Reproductive Medicine, Basic endoscopy, and Ultrasonography)- K.J.K Fertility Research and Gynaec center- 2016
- MRCOG completed parts 1 and 2 (UK), awaiting part 3 shortly.
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Urdu, Basic Arabic