Dr. Soniya Mathew
General Practitioner In Abu Dhabi
- Curative and preventive services
- Maternal and child care
- Pediatric care
- Geriatric care
- Adolescent care
- Treatment of respiratory, intestinal, and subcutaneous diseases
- Prevention and control of lifestyle diseases
- Dr. Soniya Mathew has worked for various private and government hospitals for more than 20 years as a physician in India and Abu Dhabi. She graduated from Calicut University, Kerala, India in 1995 and earned her Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health in 2010. Apart from her outstanding academic background and excellent track record, she was also a catalyst of various national programs in India such as the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program, National Vector Borne Disease Control Program, National Blindness Control Program, and many more.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Medical Degree, Calicut University, Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala, India
- Postgraduate diploma in Maternal and Child Health, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, India
- Immunization training
- Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program
- Integrated Skill Development training for medical officers
- Integrated disease surveillance project
- Medical termination of pregnancy
- HIV-AIDS training
- Treatment protocol for malaria.
- Workshop on investigation of communicable diseases epidemic.
- BLS and ACLS
- Hindi, English, Tamil, Malayalam, and Arabic