Best General practitioner in Abu Dhabi
- Diabetes, Hypertension, etc.
- Patient Care as a General Practitioner
- Prompt investigations and Diagnosis
- Proper follow-up Handling Mass Casualties
- Effective Teamwork and Training of the junior staff
Dr. Ananta Mahato is a Multilingual doctor with a HAAD license and a proven track record in Patient care, prompt Diagnosis, and treatment combined with a focused approach to Hospital well-fare. He is Proficient in establishing relationships with patients with the ability to respond to patients’ needs, he has extensive knowledge of medical conditions & treatments and the effect these have on patients and a sound understanding of chronic disease management that encompasses Hypertension, diabetes, etc. Dr. Ananta has more than 6 years of experience in general practice & emergencies with complete dedication to the cause of human health through Clinical Practice & Health Care Systems Management.
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) from Hindu Vidyapeeth MA VI, Balkumari, in the year 2003
- Intermediate (+2) from The New Summit College in the years 2004 — 2005
- MBBS from Kathmandu Medical College in the year 2006 — 2011
Fluent in English, Hindi, and Nepali.