The specialists in our Family Medicine Department have abundant medical experience and underwent comprehensive medical training to provide excellent service to our patients. Our specialists’ primary duty is to help families detect, diagnose, prevent, and do away with diseases that can potentially harm their well-being.
Our family medicine doctors have the capacity to treat any patient regardless of age, gender, or disease, which proves that they can definitely take care of families as a whole. We thoroughly understand and scrutinize your family healthcare needs by conducting routine checkups and risk assessments of mild, acute, and chronic illnesses.
Our services include:
- Chronic conditions (e.g. Diabetes & Hypertension)
- Hyperlipidemia & obesity
- ECG monitoring
- Upper respiratory infections
- Lower respiratory infections & asthma
- Fitness certification
- Minor surgical procedures (e.g. ear piercing)
- Suturing & dressing of wounds
- General physical check-up
- Hygiene, diet & lifestyle modification
- Incision & drainage of abscesses
- Special corporate packages